In spring 1999 I started the domain Elischeba.de. At first it was about my work as a model and presenter – ten years later about my life as Mrs. Germany in 2008/2009.
My journalistic career for print media started in January 2005. I am also currently working as a guest author for the magazine „Eltern“.
In September 2011 I got pregnant with my son and made blogging my main job. I report on our everyday life, funny things, fashion, toys, children’s rooms, traveling with children, family trips, the challenges as parents, lifestyle and product tests.
My daughter was born on February 14, 2015.
In May 2019 I moved to my domain Elischeba.de with three long-standing blogs and hundreds of photo reports.
My own photos and personally designed travel videos are trademarks of my blogazine.
My articles are soulful, authentic and drawn from real life.
Examples of cooperation:
- Individual press trips – example: 10 Tipps für euren Urlaub im PillerseeTal
- Paid product tests – example: Dinosaurier-Schultasche von Scooli
- Inserting videos that fit my target audience. Example: REWE – Aktion das Stück zum Glück
- other ways of cooperation by arrangement
Visitors per day: 1.200 to 1.600
Average visit length: 3:34 min
- Fans on Facebook: ( 732 + 2.406 + 1.867 + 855 + 978 ) = 6.838
- Views on YouTube: 3.426.584 at Elischeba TV
- Subscribers on YouTube: 4.360 at Elischeba TV
- Contacts on XING: 999+
- Contacts on LinkedIn: 500+
- Follower on Instagram: 6.109
- Follower on Pinterest: 1.034
- Follower on twitter: 1.028
- My readers like my honest and authentic reports.
- Also, the articles created through collaborations represent my own opinion and personal experiences.
- Sponsored guest posts and editorial posts with a link to the client must fit the blog.
- I also work according to the GOOGLE quality guidelines for „do follow“ / „no follow“ links – that is, marking paid posts as advertising and using „no follow“ links.
- I am not interested in pure link exchange, entries & information from databases and publishing press releases.
- I also do not wish to receive requests from agencies that do not adhere to the Code.
If you want to contact me directly, you can use my personal e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
My blogazine respects the Blogger Code and the Blogger Relations Code.